called for service on my air conditioner (not working). Called the company they referred me to and the phone was answered by a bunch of laughing men, not announcing the company name or even saying Said they would not come out because I was not "nice enough" to their techs.

These morons they send out never know what they are doing and have never fixed anything other that basic part replacements on my refrigerator. The last tech they sent out weighed about 400 lbs and stunk with body odor to high heaven.

When I called in I requested they not send him out again, not mentioning the body odor issue, apparently, that offended them.

Their CAPP program is a joke as the "techs" have absolutely no training other then very basic repairs.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at SourceGas. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants SourceGas to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SourceGas and sourcegas customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments